Is surgery the only way?

As everyone knows there are several ways to getting the body you want. What I would like to know is are implants the only way for a women to enlarge the breast? I have some gay male friends who are taking pills to make them more feminine. They told me that it only works for male because what it does is it lowers there testosterone level which helps them become more feminine. My question is, is there anything out there that does not involve surgery for women? Has anyone tried anything and were your results successful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• There are some 'gel' things to apply to the breast to enlarge them. Weather they work or not is another story... One I have heard ads for is 'Lativi' do a google search for it & see what comes up...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• There are creams, pills, gels. I wish I could afford to try them cause god knows I can't afford an augmentation!!
    Anonymous

• I've *heard* (through non-reliable sources) that one of the alternatives (I don't remember which one, but I think it was a pill) works until you stop taking it. I know that isn't much help. Good luck.
    LsMamaL

Answer by LsMamaL at 1:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• there is a pill called atavi. I think thats how you spell it. I have heard that it works awesome, but the down fall to those pills is when you stop your boobs will go back to what they were.
    grunt_wifey

Answer by grunt_wifey at 7:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2008