What beside being pregnant would cause my boobs to be sore and for me to feel kind of puky?

For the last couple of days my boobs have been sore (around the areola) and I feel kind of puky after I eat. I took a HPT yesterday and it was negative. I'm irregular and didn't have a period last month (that's not uncommon for me). I've also had some heartburn on & off for the last week.
Thanks,

kandiholly

Asked by kandiholly at 10:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Those are common symptoms that your period is on the way. It can change from month to month, too, so even if you have never had PMS symptoms before, it doesnt mean you wont start to have them.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 10:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I can answer the sore boobs one!!! Mine are always sore, and my doctor told me it is due to caffeine consumption!!! I don' tknow if u drink caffeine or not, but if u do, cut back and i bet the soreness will go away!
    twilson1424

Answer by twilson1424 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Do you take any hormones? my dr had me on progesterone and i was terrified that i was preggo. but it was too much progesterone. just a thought. BTW, I left divas.well, was booted anyway. lol
    roxiebear

Answer by roxiebear at 12:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i would say pregs, i dont test positive on those tests till 5 weeks i knew at 3 and 4th weeks but tested neg.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2008