What's something you'd like to vent about right now?

Here's mine:

Gah! It never fails! If I decide to buy something - the newer, better, cheaper version will come out within a few months of my purchase. It happened with my iPod last year, and I just hopped onto amazon.com only to discover that there is a newer, cheaper Kindle - which I bought earlier this year. WHY?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 6:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• this dumb bitch in a group that 's talking about how she knows the daddy's sexually abusing her kid & she can't do anything to stop it. Really some of you dumb cunts never should have reproduced!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• People who take advantage of other people's generosity, suck. Be thankful and don't continually expect more and more!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• People who do not do their job. We bought a car about 6 weeks ago. Learned yesterday that the title work has never been sent to the state, so technically speaking, I'm driving around in a car I don't even own, even though it is paid for, because the car dealer has not taken care of his business.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My DH's ex girlfriend is coming to town for a mutual friends wedding in Oct. I'm already freaking out! I have tried to be friends with her, but after DH showed me the email she sent him, about how she reminisces on what they had & what they COULD have had & bla, bla, bla...she is obviously still in love with him. Why the hell would she email her ex, who is MARRIED, who dumped┬áher ass because he was not in love with her, and explain to him, 7 friggen years after their breakup, that she still thinks about THEM & what they COULD have had??? Stop living in a dream world bitch & go get a man! (not my man though). I have tried on so many occasions to be sweet & accept her as a friend of my DH's. Well....if bitch ain't going to be my friend, she sure as hell ain't going to be DH's friend! I understand that they knew each other for years before their relationship, but it's over when it's over BITCH!!!

thanks!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My daughter who is going through a phase of 'singing' in her sleep.
    UGH.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 6:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Nyx7 -

That shit just ruined my day. I literally went from reclining in my chair with a semi-smile on my face to sitting upright taking deep breaths through my nostrils.

Beyond unacceptable. Feel free to tell me which group that's in - I'd love to give her my opinion on the matter.
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• sorry to ruin your day! can't call ppl or groups out!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Nothing to complain about at the moment...
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 7:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My back hurts. My legs hurt and I won't be able to afford all the chiropractor treatments to fix it. It makes me very sad.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2010