Is a flaming liberal(Hilary) voting for Sen. McCain?

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=34726

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL, I don't think McCain is going to mess up. I just think she is a lady with her panties in a twist and she is dead set on making it into the White House whether she has to steal, kill or destroy, that seems to be her mission. She doesn't do anything to help anyone else. Only herself. And what woman would stay with her husband after dozens of affairs??? Only someone who is looking out for her own interest no matter what. How terrible to sell yourself short and stay with a man who did you wrong.
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 10:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• did you missed the first diclaimer on that page? please.. hillary is not voting for mccain.
    HCF is 100% INDEPENDENT & has NO affiliation with Hillary Clinton
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• of course she's voting for obama.
    this question is just stupid!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Well, by all appearances at least her supporters are voting for McCain. There is irony in their air.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I don't believe she is voting for Obama. Hillary and Bill are worth over $10 million, she falls into the rich/wealthy category liberals love to hate. Do you really believe she ever did anything to not protect her fortune, voting McCain will surely give her the tax incentives she needs to stay wealthy enough to run again in four years, and if Obama loses she can stand at the podium saying " If you had voted for me, I coud have beat McCain!" OH yeah, she already said that didn't she?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Well, by all appearances at least her supporters are voting for McCain.

This is one hillary supporter that is voting for OBAMA. her supporters are not voting for Mccain. yes some are base on race. but those who like and believe in her platform are not. because their platforms are the same.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• " at least her supporters are voting for McCain" then "her supporters are not voting for McCain"
    which is it? Are her supporters voting McCain or not?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I checked the linked and I bought peed my pants laughing, someone should copy and paste that post, and then refer back to it in 2012 if Obama gets elected so we don't make the same mistake twice... Thanks for sharing.

SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 11:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Nothing in that website reflects Hillary. That is why the website has the following disclaimer.
    "HCF is 100% INDEPENDENT & has NO affiliation with Hillary Clinton"

You want to know what Hillary thinks go to one of her website and listen to her.
    http://www.hillpac.com/feature/EleanorSpeech/?sc=4008&utm_source=4008&utm_medium=e
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:36 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Quick! Go check and see if it is on Fox News that way you can confirm it is true!
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 11:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2008