baby acne

My baby has a lot of acne and I was wondering if there is anything i could do about it?

JanetElizabeth

Asked by JanetElizabeth at 6:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Im not sure, Maybe Cetaphil??
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 6:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• nope it will clear up on its own. Not that you were going to do this but dont try to pop them it can make it worse. Thats what are ped told us when our dd was young. (not that i was going to try it!) :)
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It'll go away. Mine had it worst on her chin because she was a major drooler. Just keep it dry if it's in a drool zone and it'll go away on its own soon.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 7:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i just asked this question yesterday! my bby has it too. on her cheeks, forehead an lil on her chin. ive just been hearing "itll go away on its own". so guess we just have to deal with it, and leave it alone. it happens by the passing hormones from mommy to baby in utero-so until they pass, nothing rly to do about it.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• yeah i guess. I just wish it would go away now! My daughter never had it. Funny thing is, is that when i was preg with my daughter i was breaking out a lot and she was born with clear skin. with my son i had clear skin and now he has a ton of acne. lol go figure
    JanetElizabeth

Comment by JanetElizabeth (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• yeah, im with u there moma! I wish it would go away on my daughter too. my son had it too-but not as bad as my daughter now does. i hope it clears up for both ur baby and mine!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 9:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Cetaphil worked on my DD it cleared up very quickly.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2010