What is so good about gmail???

I never used it but i hear alot about it.

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 6:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Gmail has a "delete all" where you can literally delete ALL spam at one time (not 20 at a time or something). Gmail also keeps all your messages in ONE message so you don't have to dig through other messages to find what you're looking for.

My SO and I used to communicate through gmail every day. Each day had it's own conversation. It made it so much easier than having to read through 23 (or whatever) messages to read one conversation.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• What's not?

Is there something you want it compared to?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 7:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I find it easier to use than hotmail. That's all I can really say for it. It's just a little simpler.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I like it because of the layout, and how much space is available. I'm bad about keeping my inbox cleaned out so it works for me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I never have to delete anything, the spam blocker is really good, and I never run out of space
    kyashi

Answer by kyashi at 7:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• It's MUCH easier to use. It doesn't make you jump through all the hoops that Yahoo or hotmail do... And I've never had an issue with my emails vanishing like I did with the others either... Really, it's just easier to use.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I have a gmail, a yahoo & a hotmail. I find yahoo to be too spam filled. Ive had to close accounts becuase of getting hacked, hotmail, its a little too confusing at times & you can only do some much.

I find gmail to have a better spam filter, more space, better opitions to choose from.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I NEVER get spam in my Yahoo mail. But I get tons of stupid Viagra and watch ads in my AOL e-mail. Ugh.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• @ coder not really. i use yahoo and hotmail and was gonna try something new that's all
    mekarevell

Comment by mekarevell (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010