what would you do if your husband was sleeping with another woman and

the other woman's bf wants to get with you? both relationships are pretty much over..... im tempted to start with something with this guy, wanna start as friends and see where it goes. im in the process of divorce and he is in the process of moving out. am i being stupid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• go ahead and be friends with him and see where it goes thats what i would do
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• thats messed up!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sounds like a sh*t load of problems to me.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would think that her boyfriend was only wanting me to make her jealous. Don't pick such a loser anyways, even if his girlfriend is cheating, he still has a girlfriend technically, if he cheats on her, he'll cheat on you too.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• For me, the marriage vow is just that, it is a promise that I made to keep myself only for my husband.

Answer by Bmat at 7:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• that would probably annoy me..knowing they both saw something in this chic..the other one is really only flocking to you because you are the left overs...weird
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Have you ever heard the expression "jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire"? I think that's what you would be doing. My husband belongs to me, and I would fight for him to the bitter end.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Find a new man and be happy. Don't start with someone else's leftovers. You know it's just a revange #$@ck.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• ummm.... if i were you i would give it a little time atleast. hes your husband and jumping into a relationship that fast shows that you dont really respect yourself. no offense or anything but i really believe that if you dont show yourself that respect, how can you expect him to respect you in a relationship?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I'm okay with my DH having sex with other women (or men should he choose), but I do expect him to be open and honest with me about it. However, that goes for me as well, if he can so can I. So if I wanted to sleep with this guy, I would, if I didn't I wouldn't. I don't see any reason why it would have to be an end to the relationship unless he lied to me or hid it from me... But since you already stated you're going through a divorce, then you aren't in a relationship with your husband any more and there is no issue here either way. If you want to do it - do it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010