Has anyone's infant received the new Pentacel vaccine?

Hokanani

Asked by Hokanani at 10:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Health

• That is the DTaP, IPV(inactivated polio) and Hib all in one. My kids are to old, so they did not get that combo.

But it sounds like it would mean they get less shots if they combine them....right??

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 12:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• my youngest got it and will get it again when we go for her next round of shots its one less shot for her and she didnt have any side effects .
    puppet24

Answer by puppet24 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• www.vaccinetruths.com

You won't get anything but contradicting answers here... Half the moms will say go for it and half will say NEVER vacc... My children do not get vaccinations they are both very healthy. Never so much as an earache...

However do the research yourself and don't let these women sway you... If 100 chilren don't get injured by a vaccine that still won't mean that your child is safe... It's like getting in a car... You have to weigh the pros and cons and make your own decition.

If you would like some additional resorces I will be more than happy to give them to you... Just ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2008