Do you wear the Kiss Everlasting French glue on nails or have you tried them before???

I saw the commercial about those Kiss glue on nails numerous times on TV and i am getting curious to try. The Acrylic and Gel Nails are starting to get expensive over time and i am really open to a more cost effective alternative.

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Nothing is more embarrassing than paying 4.00 for a set of fake, super-glued on nails that pop off during a date or during a busy meeting with the boss. Yes, I've tried all sorts of different nails and they were the same. A trip to the nail salon is not replaceable by them IMO.

GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 7:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i dont know but i would love to know cuz i am tired of spending 40 dollars every two weeks
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 7:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• they last about a week for me. and no the french tip part was not "everlasting" it did chip off before the nails came off. They are easier on my nails than the salon ones, my nails don't look like crap when they come off. All in all, I like them though.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• The only nails that I use are Boardwalk, and for me they can last for up to a month. The trick is to file the surface of your nails before glueing them on. It helps keep them on much longer. Also if you want a more realistic look, loosen the cuticle and press the nail under it.

I've never had a problem with fake nails, yet I've been doing it for long enough to know how to make them last and look good.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• DesertRose. how about washing dishes, does this loosen the nails?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• ok, it was time for me to get my nails filled once again. but today i have decided to soak them off and get a pack of those kiss nails....
    i bought two....one package real short, and the second package pettite size. reason for the short ones is simply because i'm very active with my hands including a lot of typing, so i can not have those long things on me.

i have tried them both on and although the real short look more like my acrylic nails once did, i decided to put on the pettite size....they look like gel nails. i love the look. they have a smaller "white" tip but a nice long nail bed. i followed the instruction on the box and hoped for the best....its a giving that one needs a bit practice i suppose, because a few nails have air bubbles in them. well i for one am very curious about how long they stay on. i'm not dissapointed that i have tried, because if it all fails i can always go back and get my nails done again.:)
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010