How do you know when you break up and how do you break up?

When is it the last straw for you outside of cheating? And when you decide to break up, how do you go about it?

MommyDrizzle

Asked by MommyDrizzle at 8:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• even cheating cant break yall up... u cant explain it it really just happens i know because i experienced it before...
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think its different for everyone. My last straw...well I will see soon as he is pushing all my buttons. as to how? you just do it. as calmly as you can, you sit down and say"this isnt making either of us happy." and go from there. good luck hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I think everyone knows when its the end, both sides. its just a matter of someone getting the guts to be the one to end it. There is no good or easy way to do it. Just do it.
    aurorabear

Answer by aurorabear at 10:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• it all kind of boils down to the same thing, whether cheating or addiction or... : when the person stops being my friend - when i can no longer trust or count on that person, when they don't care about the consequences of their actions to our relationship or my feelings, when they don't hold up their end. and this assumes we all have bad days and can't be there for the other person at all times, but this is about an overall pattern in the relationship and when it is no longer a positive thing in my life.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2010