any suggestions for a good night sleep?

I"m 25 weeks and belly is very tight and bigger. I tried to sleep on my left most of the time, but if i'm on that position for too long the area below my left breast hurts a little. Same thing happens to me when i'm sleeping on my right side. I even bought the preggo pillow that wraps me around, but my belly is press against the pillow when i'm on my side and baby kicks harder not sure why. Yesterday i experienced my first leg cramp when i was trying to change side. I have many more weeks to go and can't imagine how i'm going to survive. Thanks in advance

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ok hon, some info. use any old pillow that you like, not just the preg ones. i basically had what my SO called "the nest" I had so many. the leg cramps, be sure to eat a banana each day, and drink alot of water, I mean tons. and yep makes ya pee more, but it will stop the cramps, which can get worse. as for safe sleep? camomielle(sorry spelling is bad) tea, with no sugar added, its mide and naturally helps you relax and calms a tummy. other sleep aids...you can ask your doc too, what he thinks is safe. i have heard many moms used OTC sleep aids, but honestly I was always falling asleep instantly, or with my face in a book. hang in there hon, soon you will have a lil angel and you will forget all this crap. lol(lets hope lol). take care.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• When i was pregnant I always used a body pillow
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010