I have a personal question...I am currently around 8 weeks and 4 days's a guess right now my first ultrasound is monday, but I had sex with an ex on June 26, while I was on my period...and then i got back with my other ex and had sex...July 4th and the weekend after...I was wondering which is more likely to be the dad, i'm guessing the last one.

Asked by TessaY at 8:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• surprised

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Best thing is a DNA test once the baby is born.

Answer by davecswife at 8:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• most people ovulate a couple of weeks after their period starts so based on that, i'd say most likely the 2nd one. but it's really impossible to say for sure. even with the u/s , you cna't be sure because with those days, just too close to call :) gl

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Probably the 2nd one but with this sort of thing you can never be completely sure. DNA test is the only way.

Answer by leah_rai at 8:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• thats very close. you can get pregnant on your period but the second is more likely. but only a paternity test will truly tell.

Answer by cassie_m at 8:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Oh can't base it on a date...some people get pregnant ON their period or right before or right need a DNA test...

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My guess would be the guy you was with on june 26....bcuz if you are 8wks...then it hasnt been 8wks from the july 4 guy ...only about 7 pretty close though

Answer by TezMoM at 8:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• "ON" your period? LOL. Most of us have our period....we aren't on them. LOL.
    I guess you won't know unless you have a DNA test.
    Maybe you should appear on Jerry Springer's Show?
    The poor baby.....

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• The 2nd one is more likely, but you may want to get a paternity test to be sure!

Answer by Courtney610 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Im not gonna lie, it could be either one, the best thing you can do is be honest with both of them & ask them do a DNA test once the baby is here. Find out just how far along you are.. if you are really 8 weeks & four days (and not father or not as far) then it should be the first one, or anyone else around the week of June 26th..... if you count back. but even then its hard to tell, because they are close together. Get a DNA Test.

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2010