I just had a baby girl, which is my 3rd kid, how do I balance the three without anyone feeling left out. They are in different age groups, 6,3,and 1mth????????

JennyTH

Asked by JennyTH at 10:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

• Ah I completely know how you feel...mine are 8, 2, and 3 weeks....while the 8 yr old is in school and the newborn is sleeping I play with the 2 yr old. When the baby is awake I let the 2 yr old "help" me with her. When the 8 yr old is home and the 2 yr old is napping I help her with homework and play board games with her. She also helps me with the baby ~ and loves doing it too! We all go on walks aroung the neighborhood together with the younger 2 in the stroller, we go to the park or the pool, we play outside in the yard. The baby just sits in her bouncy seat and watches....it will get easier once thay all can play together!
    Charmedmommy82

Answer by Charmedmommy82 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 9, 2008