Do you watch Fox? Do you watch Jon Stewart?

On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart reported on a baffling Fox and Friends segment during which Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade discussed Alwaleed bin Talal, one of the financial backers of the so-called Ground Zero Mosque. Except they didn't mention bin Talal by name and didn't mention that he owns the second biggest stake in Fox News. It's just like that time I pretended not to know my dad when he came to pick me up from the mall wearing cutoffs and possible ties to terrorism.

http://www.indecisionforever.com/2010/08/24/jon-stewart-fox-news-is-either-evil-or-stupid/

So stupid or Evil?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 8:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm split between the 2. I'd say evil,and they think we're stupid!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Love it!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• How ironic that a Muslim owns part of network that bashes Muslims .... this seems to feed some of those conspiracy theories that the conflict between America and Islamic terrorism is manufactured.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• rather have a root canal/yes, LOVE him.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• That was interesting. It's always ironic how a comedian with a team of researchers and writers are doing the job the MSM does not. Brian Kilmeade is a doofus. I don't know if he acts like a ditzy dumb jock or if that's how he really is.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Both evil and stupid! lol I love Jon Stewart.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I watched that and it was so funny and so ironic. I LOVE Jon Stewart! Always.
    . He can hit the nail on the head and get it right every time. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Stupid AND Evil. No question about it.

I love how he very deftly pointed out how FOX boxed themselves into a very ironic corner. Either their major shareholder outside of the Murdoch family is funding terrorism (and they refuse to disclose that) OR the money trail for the NY community center doesn't actually lead to someone who funds terrorist and they (FOX) blew the whole story out of proportion to hype up fear and Islamaphobia.

Well played, Jon. Well played.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 11:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Is John Stewart doing actual news now>? I thought he was a comedian. I don't have cable, so i could be wrong.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2010