rape or molestation? adult content

When I was a young child, I was forced to perform oral sex on a man. Several times. Was this rape? Or molestation? Or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• RAPE
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• rape...and i am sorry for your past
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• rape

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Rape.. although some states would say the other since he never "entered" you. Which always pisses me off when they say that. Im sorry about what you went through. if you ever need someone to talk too, whos always been through something like that please feel free to pm me.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Rape/Molestation yes. I'm sorry you had to go through that. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can PM me.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• In Ohio its molestation because he did not enter you I'm sorry for your pain
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Thank you ladies.

I always thought it was rape, but when I hear other stories of rape I feel mine doesn't even compare...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• In my state it would be molestation. I'm so sorry.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Don't ever feel like what you went through doesn't even compare. Rape/molestation (same thing in my opinion) is something no one should ever go through. I'm sorry that you have had to go through this in your past, just don't ever think that what happened doesn't matter because of "how little" it may seem. That sort of thing, is never little. once again, I am very sorry.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 8:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Molestation is when he does oral or touches you inappropriately. Rape is when he forces you to do things to him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2010