What are some creative ways to tell hubby I'm pregnant?

I'm not pregnant yet! LOL! But I'll want to tell him the day I find out. I am going to test in a week or so, so this gives me plenty of time to get everything ready in case I do get that positive we've dreamed of :D

Anything but the "baby themed" dinner, LOL ;)

Sunnie1105

Asked by Sunnie1105 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• put a bun in the oven and ask him to check on it and ask if he gets it if he dont at first...lol
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Put some rolls on a cookie tray when he gets home and ask him to put the buns in the oven. hahah! just a thought.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• haha how funny we had the same answer! I swear I didn't see yours. lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i just came home and said "hi daddy" and he jsut turned and smiled and asked "really?" it was awesome.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 9:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• lol. I had all these big plans about surprising DH when I got PG the second time. I ended up being to excited to keep my mouth shut! I had settled on sending him pink and blue carnations at work with a card that said congratulations on the new baby! I also considered wrapping the test up.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i had a spare room that was awful it had no purpose and i walked in and said honey can you go clean the spare room out bc i thin we are going to need it. and he kind of wet on like yea yea.... and then i saw it click and he looked up and said why? and i just smiled and he knew and was like nu uh haha so it wa sawesome i like implying things even though it wasnt a big presentation he got the point
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Set the pregnancy test down somewhere he would notice it and there ya go
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• haha i like the bun n the oven idea, pretty sure i would die laughin n pee myself tellin my hubby to do it!!!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 12:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2010