October babies, how to enjoy the last weeks of waiting?

i am scheduled oct 24, im starting to have dreams about my csection and the days feel slow mo now

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im due october 11 =) Keep as busy as possible. even if its simple stuff!! ive learned through this pregnancy and my last one that always having something to look forward to makes time fly by. for example have something planned every wednesday or something, like a shopping trip with a friend this way you are always looking towards the next week. the more days you plan something the faster the time will go by!! I have absolutely no idea if that made sense at all lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I thought this was urself being born in october not babies lol. october is the best mth-best weather! i was born oct 26! CONGRATS ON ALL UR OCTOBER BABIES =)
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Oh that's funny! My youngest son was due on Halloween, and I had a scheduled c-section on October24th. I spent the last few weeks aside from preparing for him, sewing Halloween costumes for my older two sons, decorating, cooking and freezing meals so I wouldn't have to worry about meals right after the baby was born, and finishing up Christmas shopping because I knew I wouldn't be up to speed with a 9 year old, 2 year old, newborn and recovering from a c-section.

It really doesn't matter how busy you are, those last weeks seem to last the longest, and then before you know it, suddenly your baby is in your arms!!

Best wishes for an easy delivery and speedy recovery!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• wow lol i didnt know if anyone would be able to answer that bc i couldnt come up with anything but i think ill take all of your advice, i am going to plan somthing once a week for the next 8 and a half weeks lol and i think im going to start christmas shopping and halloween planning i like having things done ahead of time. as for dinners, hmm i think i will set up a menu for my husband that is easy just bc im no chef and i dont think i could prepare enough to store, haha my ob suggested i get a "snack" shelf in the fridge for my son he is 3 so that he can help himself when he needs i will be alone every other week bc my husband is on a tug boat. i am so excited and ready when i say it it seems so short of a time but its so hard waiting. and jaydens mom i guess it could be i was born oct 29 lol
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• ah! do u kno the date u were due Kre? I was due on the 31st, butmy mom had me the 26th.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i was also due on the 31st and so is my baby lol i think i said that though about her due date
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2010