Should we get him a cell phone anyway?

Last year my husband and I signed up for a verizon cell phone plan and got one phone to share. We are always together and figured we would save the money. I keep the phone with me because he doesnt talk or text anyone really. He has a nextel phone through his work. He takes it home and the walkie talkie on it is free, the minutes arent.

Our baby is due in 3 weeks and we planned on adding him to our plan with his own phone. But he thinks we shouldnt because he has the nextel phone on him all the time. I can call him in an emergency or for a quick call (couple mins) but nothing else.

I think I am just being overly nervous because we are expecting the baby soon but...
Should we get him a verizon phone or just let him use the nextel and save money?
Sorry so long!

BunintheOven1

Asked by BunintheOven1 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Just use the nextel. in the long run it will be better. if by any chance he wont have the nextel ALL the time, get him a phone.
    kaotikmodelmom

Answer by kaotikmodelmom at 11:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Save your money for the baby. It's not that he's "unavailable" he's just "unavailable for a long chat"
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2008