First Love

Do u ever think about your first love when u hear yall fave song come on the radio..
Does it make u smile or cry..

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i do and it makes me think..lol
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• rarely,it makes me smirk

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I married my first and only love when I was 18, and that was almost 46 years ago. So when we hear the old songs, we just look at each other and remember.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• No I don't think of my first love anymore. The songs he said was ours which was probably in the 20s I just see them as songs now. He lied cheated and treated me like cheat so I don't want to remember that. Even though he is now my brothers best friend he still never crosses my mind. I have my husband and kids and they are the one's I think of most.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• After 35 years, I am now actually with my very first love. We have known each other since we were 11 years old. We were each other's 1st crush, each other's first kiss. We went our separate ways after we graduated. We both went through our own crappy marriages. Then stumbled across each other 6 years ago to find we still had amazing chemistry. We are now happier than we've ever been in our lives. And, we know that we were meant to be and will always be-now and always.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• i hate my first love and i'm beyond over him. any guy that would steal 2 years of my life making me feel like we'd be together forever, knock me up, then leave me when he couldn't handle the idea of having a kid is not worth thinking about
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• wow..nannyb. 46 yrs..i would to b able to have said that..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sometimes I cry and I wonder where he is and if he ever thinks of me, but I think if I ever saw him again I would punch him in the face for the way he left. Its weird you ask today because I was dreaming about him last night and it was so real.
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 10:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• The first guy I fell in love with was when I was 12 (I am 28 now), and we reconnected in 2005 and have stayed in contact since. However, there isn't a song that I hear that makes me think about him...lol
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 10:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I do think of my first love.

He recently contacted me actually and shocked me.

I really loved him and would love another chance to be with him now...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2010