would you move in with your parents (children and all) even if they molested your sibling?

would there be stipulations if so? Do you consider this child endangerment?
No one was convicted because it was never turned in, but we all know what has happened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• You should be JAILED just for thinking about this idea! Are you serious? Really! Your decision to place potential harm to your family is mind numbing and stupid! If anyone gets molested, I hope it's YOU first! Only then, you'll realize how stupid you are for doing this. What an idiot! Another reason why woman do stupid things!
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• F***NO! Only a careless idiot would move their children into a place where they have a chance of get molested.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't move in with my parents even if they didn't sexual abuse me... But had they, they wouldn't be a part of my life or my child's life at all, so it wouldn't even be something which would come up.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't take my kids and move in with them.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Absolutly not, and yes that is child endangerment, I dont care if no one was charged, if you knew it happened, then it doenst matter, what they did is wrong, and bringing children into that environment and risking their well being is horrible. If something happened it would be your fault as well. Terrible thing to do.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 10:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• no
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I definitely would not.....you really should think about it. "Once a molester, always a molester", everybody says.....I could go on about this FOREVER (from my own personal experience), but I'll just leave it at this with you.....DON'T DO IT....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If you knew 100% that your sibling was molested by your parent, and still moved your family in with that parent, you are slapping your sibling in the face and basically might as well have molested them right alongside your parent. That is horrible that anyone would ever do that not only to their sibling but to put your innocent children in the path of someone that is going to endanger them. I would hope that people are smarter then this however!!!
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 10:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Hell NO! I was molested by my step-father all through my childhood. My kids were NEVER even allowed to visit! Much LESS move in!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I would go to section 8 first, welfare department and whatever else there is for help first.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2010