Why is it that the men always want a 3 some 2 girls him????? adult content

Why is it that the men always want a 3 some 2 girls him?????

It seems like all the guys I have meet wants this but lady are not in to 2 guys an her????

I dont get it....

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 10:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• because most men are sexually selfish, and women, due to their maternal nature, are givers/pleasers.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Dullscissors is right
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Me either. My dh asks me all the time to have a threesome with another woman. No thanks.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• For some WEIRD reason guys get off on girls being together..Sorry I just see people in love how cute but guys see girls kiss and they drool..(there are a few who don't like my brother is 100% straight but girls kissing makes him sick) My ex said in this middle of us having sex said exactly why he wanted a 3some just randomly I got so sickened seriously guys are gross
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My husband asked me for a 3-some and I said "Sure, as long as the 3rd persons a guy" he hasn't asked for it again LOL Of coarse I would have never went through it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Okay - I am going to have to go Anon on this post....

I have had 3 seperate 3somes. All 3 were me and 2 guys. I loved it, but looking back I see it for the degrading experience it really was with guys who were simply using me for their own selfish pleasures.

I do have fantasies of a 3 some with another girl. I have to say I am curious. I do not think I am gay or even bi, just curious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• How does not wanting two guys during a threesome make a women selfless and giving in bed. Puhleeze

OP if you truly believe what you say is true I would suggest a trip through some of the sex groups here at CM. You might have your eyes opened a bit. Women are just a nasty and selfish in their desires as men. You may want different things but then my guy has never and will never ask for a threesome.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• You know thats a very good question...I have been in a number of threesomes with me another girl and a guy...and from what I have noticed is that the reason why men perfer to have two women and him instead of two men and you is cause me are very self consious...they dont like to feel intimidated by another man...always worrying if hes bigger than the other guy and they want their junk to touch lol its all very simple...when a guy wants two women...its the issue of control...he wants to feel like he can take on what ever he can and brag to his friends about it. Its only because they dont want to feel threatened by another mans junk.
    Jessica S.

Answer by Jessica S. at 11:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Jessica, that's a really good point, I feel that way about having a threesome with another women, I would prefer two guys....but then again I am also very selfish in bed :P
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Just give me one man with the body parts of 2 LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2010