Where have you gone on Vacation and loved it?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Travel

• a few years ago my family went on a carnival cruise to the virgin islands... we went to saint thomas as one of the islands and i loved it!!! i would have rather just flown there and stayed for a week or two

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 12:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• the Highlands of Scotland

Answer by admckenzie at 12:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have gone to Manzanillo, Colima, MEXICO, its beautiful, water is great, its blue and the waves are super! the sand is very clean and light cream in color, people are friendly, its not too expensive because its not as touristic as Acapulco or Cancun, but the food is very delicious and clean,
    In the USA- I have been to Florida, Walt Disney's- DISNEYWORLD - its super great! something for every age, the rides and tours are fantastic! bring your tennis shoes!

Answer by ashleyamanda at 12:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• when I was in college I did volunteer work in France and got to spend a weekend in Paris. Last year I went with my 2 1/2 year old son on a train ride for a family reunion - my grandma was turning 85 --- it was great to be able to share all my memories with him

Answer by clintsmama at 1:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Bar Harbour, Maine;Outerbanks,North Carolina;OR Holiday Isle Key,Florida

Answer by nineteen at 5:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Colombia, Jamaica, Singapore, Philippines, Mexico...

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 4:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• We just got back from our 2nd trip to Playa del Carmen, MEXICO. I absolutly LOVE it there. We stayed at an all inclusive resort. The beaches are beautiful, the water sparkles and the margaritas are the best! I would go back in a heart beat....again!

Answer by risum3 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• We have a condo in Cabo that we go to twice a year (leaving again in 13 days!) We went on a Caribbean cruise in February and loved it. We are taking the kids on the same cruise this November!

Answer by Carolbrady100 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Germany, London, Mexico.... with my hubby.. we've never taken our daughter with us on vacation.. maybe till she's 5

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 10:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Maine and Vermont are lovely states.

Budapest, Prague, Paris and Vienna are wonderful cities...even if you have kids.

Answer by 1funkymomma at 4:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2008