Have you ever met another mom like this?

I joined the executive council for the high school booster club this yr. Today we had a booth during registration. The president is my dd's best friends mom. She was so opinionated all day long. About religion, about the way Im raising my kids, about my hair do and how I need a makeover that she can give me. Im exhausted, she really thinks she is this perfect mother and the rest of us can learn from her. Im committed to working with her for a whole year now. Have you known a mother like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, it's the mothers who think they know everything. It will be a long year. It will probably be hard to avoid her since her daughter is your daughter's BF. Try talking to some of the other parents and get to know them too, it will help keep you busy.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• There are all kinds out there! She kinda fits the TV Stereotype for that position...lol
    katana4202

Answer by katana4202 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• its gonna be a long year, op.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Oh jeez, who hasn't? :|
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 10:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• just go with it if you like her opinion go with that if you don't just ignore and pretend your ok with it. Just make the best of it.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Hey when you meet people like that say wow and how does that work for you? Smile and walk away politeness is key when other people are involved like her you know the ones who can only hear their own voice. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Sounds about par for the course. There obstacles in all things in life. She must be a power poster here at CM
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• There's ONE in Every Crowd! i wouldn't let her get to me!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• She sounds like shes trying really hard to be a friend but saying ALL the wrong things ;/
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2010