having a HARD time getting my babies starter earrings out!

it's more then time to take these ones out and put some cute ones in but i cant seem to get the darned things off HELP! how do I get starter earrings out of my baby's ears?

lilbabybugs

Asked by lilbabybugs at 11:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD had her ears pierced last December and I still haven't taken the earrings out, nor have I tried. So sorry I cannot help you.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• My girls were teens when they got their ears pireced but I think the starter earrings will come out of you wash her earlobes with soap and water and ease them out gently after they have softened a bit. There might be a scab holding the earrings in . They might be stuck because of the healing scab.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• OP here. JUST got them out. Thanks anyways. I just had to tug just a little harder then anticipated. Thanks again.
    lilbabybugs

Comment by lilbabybugs (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If you decide to try to put them back in they screw on and off.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2010