fancy date!

I have a date friday night @ a very nice restaurant. I am a single parent, student and waitress. He is used to a much nicer life than I am and I'm so nervous!. I don't have a thing to wear and I'm afraid I'll make a fool of myself. Help Mommas, I don't want to screw this one up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Just breathe and look in the mirror and tell yourself you are gorgeous and worth this man's time :) he asked you out he already likes something about you so just be yourself dress up a little fancier than you normally would but be casual at the same time you will do fine gorgeous!!
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• just be cool enjoy ur self dont worry about what his life is about all u need to do is have fun. dress sexy lol
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• How exciting! You will be fine! If he asked you out, then he obviously likes you so don't stress!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Go to a local consignment shop and find a cute dress. Wear heels, do your hair, put on make up... that will make you feel sexier and more confident! Good luck on your date!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Also, at the restaurant, follow his lead. Glance over to see which fork he uses for each course and just do what he does if you are not comfortable with your knowledge of cutlery. If you are unsure of what to order, ask him for a suggestion if he has been there before. If not, ask the waiter for a suggestion.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• just because he has money doesn't mean it matters more to him than who you are. and if he can't accept you for who you are then he's not worth your precious time. it is possible to learn to fit into that world - i had to be groomed when i rapidly advanced in a corporation. just be genuine, confident, and respectful. but remember that just because some is above you in some kind of demographic station doesn't mean they're higher on the food chain. you just act the part - act like you deserve to be where you are (and you do) and people will treat you accordingly.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Just be urself and everything will be fine
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• just be yourself.and wear some thing thats sexy if you have it but dont over do it keep him geussing.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 8:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• good luck! I'm not into that scene or crowd so I can't really help you sorry...

cattiesmom78

Answer by cattiesmom78 at 1:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2010