Has your child ever said something so funny that you just couldn't help but laugh?

My mom told me one time that my daughter and son were in the car with her and she asked him how many wheels on an 18-wheeler? He said 16.

We bought a pack of socks (all of them had the letter L on the bottom) for my youngest son last month. my 17 yr old said that the "L" meant they go on the left foot. When I took them out to wash them. I asked him to come in the room because I wanted to show him something. I showed him and I said, "if the "L" goes on the left foot, then this pack of sock was for someone with two left feet. I then told him that the "L" meant that the size was large. LOL!

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my son was a toddler on a trip to the grocery store , Daddy went off to the bathroom ;son says "Where daddy go?" I whispered that Daddy was going to the bathroom and son pipes up, quite loudly " Daddy gonna go poo poo?" My hubby was mortified but I couldn't stop laughing.

And then there was the time a woman cut us off in traffic and Hubby called her a name ...from the back seat in a sing song fashion our just had started talking baby started chanting effing b..effing b..effing b.... I laughed till I cried..It was sooo wrong but it was sooooooooo funny

rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I already posted this once today, but I think it is funny enough to past again...lol

This is a conversation I had with my four year old today...

Me...Mark, is Patrick using the potty?
    Mark...No.
    Me...What is he doing then?
    Mark...He is just being plain old nude.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• hahaha I loved the one with the 16 wheels!

My favorite one my daughter has ever said was 3 years ago when she was 2.

I was drinking juice and she was staring at me. So I said "you can have it"
    She kept staring.
    I said "come on, take it, it's yours!"
    She kept staring.
    I took a sip and she finally said "it's mine?"
    I said "yes"
    And she said in a very sassy way "then why are you drinking it!?!?"
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My kids have a habit of "being have" instead of behaving.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• haha! I like the socks story :)

"I wanna watch meatloaf balls after Up please!" um does that mean Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs? My 3 year old DD is so silly sometimes.

She was eating scooby doo fruit snacks
    Hubby put on scooby doo for her to watch (she'd never seen it)
    I ask her why she's making me watch this show (I'm not a fan LOL)
    her answer: "Because they are yummy!"
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• lol effin b chant?? hilarious!
    ss (who was EIGHT at the time) once put his forefinger to his upper lip, and informed us that he was growing a mustache. i didn't want to laugh in his face, so i ran out of the room.
    another time we were talking about surgeries. he knows he was a c-section baby, and i was pregnant at the time. he had this look of concern on his face and asked if i was going to do the same. i said, "oh, no, i'm going to...uh..." and then he relieved me by saying, "oh, you're going to 'push'?" i laughed and said yeah. he was satisfied with that, until he asked, "but where does the baby come from, the butt?" good thing dh came in at that moment because i had to run out of the room again!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 7:12 AM on Aug. 26, 2010