A sent that's not there.

has anyone just been chillin around doing nothing, but out of no where there is a smell, good or bad, that hits your nose and you're like where is that coming from.. and then you can't fine id.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah, of course!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have been sitting here for about 3 hours comming and going between things, and now my nose is on fire since about 45 minutes ago with a smell that wan't here before that! GAH!!
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Oh you mean "scent" - I was a little confused by your question - Your typo made me think something was being sent somewhere. I get it now. Yeah, I was driving home from taking my stepson to swim practice tonight and I could smell someone was BBQing (my dog could smell it too) but we never saw smoke, and never could figure out where it was coming from. Where ever it was, it smelled good!
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 12:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2010