What do you think of this new news about Hitler?

Just come out about 6 hours ago.
Hitler DNA samples suggest Jewish, African roots.
Throughout Europe and America 39 of Hitler's living relatives gave saliva samples which ultimately suggest African and Jewish ancestry. There also hoping to do DNA test on peices of Hitler's skull held by the Russians to see if he died like they say he did.

Just Google or Yahoo, Hitler DNA

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• interesting.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:47 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I already knew he was of Jewish decent, I thought that was common knowledge

neat though that we have the science available now to prove it
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• wait they have his skull?? I heard he was never found they just "guessed" how he died to get away omg news to me!! I knew he was jewish though everyone should of known that
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I read that Hitler was Jewish many years ago. That was one of the reasons he hated Jews....he hated his father and hatedJews....he was crazy and hated himself too. Then he and his evil henchmen , the Gestapo went about exterminating Jews and anyone who was against the reign ,the goals of the Third Reich. Hatred for religions or nationalities that are different is a sign of the craziness that Hitler and other dictators were afflicted with. I will be interested to see what else the DNA tests will show.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Ain't that somethin.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• The African thing is news, but I thought the Jewish thing was common knowledge? I learned that when I learned Hitlers name.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was already aware that he was Jewish and I saw a documentary recently where they basically traced the entire human race back to Africa. Crazy seeing how far our ancestors traveled. Some of you would disagree though as you have to believe in some form of evolution to accept it.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:40 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I bet he was gay too.....
    2boimommy

Answer by 2boimommy at 1:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Not surprised by the findings. I believe we would all show genetic traces of African and Middle Eastern ancestry. But it doesn't change what he was or did.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• the thing about Hitler (well ONE of the things) is that he was selling the superior race as being blonde and blue eyes...and he was NEITHER....How in teh hell do you follow someone who says THOSE people are the BESt..But he WASNT ONE OF THEM????

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2010