has anyone ever used marijuana while pregnant (medical marijuana)?

I ask because I know a few woman who didn't use marijuana...only when they were pregnant, and it was perscribed by a doctor. Pls no oppinions..just facts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• why the heck was it given to them? ive heard that people smoke it to make them eat... but in my opinion thats pure stupidity! its been proven in studies that the drug crosses over the uterus
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 12:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• that makes no sense i don't know any dr in their right mind who would prescribe it for pregnant women
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Well because a lot of the doctors where I live believe in it. My friend was losing a lot of weight and was dehydrated. Next step was hospitalization unless she wanted to get a perscription for medical marijuana. Ultrasound shows her baby is healthy and actualy growing from the food she is eating rather than sucking her meat off, making her malnourished...and it wasn't the best source for her baby either...I used to look down on it as well but her babys healthy. I've done the research as well. Using marijuana has been used for pregnant woman BC (not smoking, in teas)...I am becomming more open minded to woman who need it for hyperemisis (extreme morning sickness). =)
    A.D.P

Answer by A.D.P at 11:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• my friend did because she was getting so sick she couldent eat the babie came out great no effects
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2010