How long beofre you start gaining weight?

Please don't judge.
I had sex twice without a condom once about a month and 3 weeks ago and the second time only a month ago.
I'm not sure wich time the baby was conceived. How long does it take usually for pregnat women to gain weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Weight gain is not going to tell you anything. I am 30 weeks pregnant with a 100% healthy baby and I have only gained 10 pregnancy pounds. An ultrasound may help you to better pinpoint a date of conception.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• You need the date of your last period. After that you can google conception date calculator and that will help you find your conception date.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• the big clue is if you had a period between the two or not. if not, my guess is the first time. If you had a period, it was the second time.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Everybody gains different amounts at different times and loses at different times. It depends on how active you are, how much you eat, how much you throw up, your genes and if its your first time. You need to go to the dr to get it all sorted out and get the baby checked out and yourself. Start taking prenatal vitamins NOW and don't drink at all or smoke, do drugs, etc.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm 22wks and not gained a pound. If you really cant be sure off dates then best to see what the scan puts you as I would assume?
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 10:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2010