What would you tell your 16yr old self?

If you could go back in time with the ability to tell your 16yr old self only ONE thing, what would it be?

For me it would be tough b/c my mom died when I was 20, so I would be tempted to tell myself to love her more - but I think I would have to tell myself to take school more seriously so I could go to a good college and get a good start on life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• can I go back and tell myself that men suck and to become a lesbian?
    (can you tell hubby has pissed me off tonight? LOL)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• id tell myself to stay in school!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would tell myself to NOT take a year off before going to college. :P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Study study study..then go to college and freaking stay there!
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 1:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was happy and a good kid at 16. I would go back a little further and warn myself of they guy who was going to kick the shit out of me. =(
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:03 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'd tell myself that there is a guy your going to meet when you are just turning 18, he's 8 years older then you and you will be drawn to him like no other. You are not meant to be friends, you are meant to be together... so go after him... before you both have other's in your lives. Then, you won;t have to deal with the fact that you are 42 and he's 50, and your just really good friends who both realize that you where supposed to be together, but you both are already married to others!! That would have made my life so much easier!! (Don't get me wrong, I married a great guy, but he's just the wrong guy... oh well - there's always the next life to get it right)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:06 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would tell myself to leave before my father hurts me really bad and not to wait until I am 17 to do so. I would also tell myself to stop trying to get help it only makes the beatings worse
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'd tell myself not to be so scared of people and go to college.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I actually had my act together at 16. I was still a virgin, I had not been in a serious relationship with a boy yet. I had hopes and dreams and a plan. I was focused. I wish that was me today. I have been a single parent for 7 yrs. Living paycheck to paycheck and just waiting to exhale again. I just miss having all that hope and energy I had at that age. I was a pretty amazing 16 yr old. I would tell her, she was really something special!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• not to have sex
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2010