looking for the "best" soft back pack carrier for a 14 month old, without the cumbersome frame. Any suggestions?

i will be using it to go to my older daughters sports. Something comfy, that will fit in the diaper bag would be great and it would be really nice if i could nurse my sweet baby in it in a pinch. Oh, BTW my toddler is 14 months, and under 20 lbs.

melissa55555

Asked by melissa55555 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mei Tei

http://www.meitaibaby.com/
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• mt DIL has this thing called a Moby. It is one long piece of material that she can wrap around the baby to hold it. It is really cool looking no frames or anything. You can find it online.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• thanks for the comments. I will check into the meitai...do you have one? I have a moby, It is too much material, and a bit of a pain to put on and take off. I want something i can quick put on and slip her into. I have a ring sling that i love, but my back is getting jacked up now that she is getting bigger.
    melissa55555

Comment by melissa55555 (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010