do you think it is possible?

my daughter can't stand her dads girlfriend. she is 10. she actually gets panicky and nervous at the sound of her name. so her father doesn't make her go over there anymore. anyways, his girlfriend has been married twice before, and she doens't want to get married again, neither does he. so do you think that he can have a separate life with my daughter and a separate life with his girlfriend. by the way, he still lives with his parents.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• It's possibe. It shouldn't even be hard if the gf doesn't live with him. Just have them over at different times.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I think they can . I don't have a relationship with my father's long time girlfriend, but I do have a relationship, mostly sporatic now that I am an adult, with my father.
    alwaysathomemom

Answer by alwaysathomemom at 11:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• It can be done, it just depends on how committed everyone is to making it happen. Good Luck!!!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I dated without involving my boyfriends with my child. It's possible. I think it is a red flag that he has chosen for his daughter not to go over there instead of choosing to find another solution to this.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2008