Does anyone know of any websites to help with math?

Collega Algebra is already stressing me out and this is my first week lol
Does anyone know of any good websites that gives you examples to go by?
I can figure the problems out as long as I have an example problem just like the one i'm working to see how it was done. I have a worksheet that the teacher told us to try and do as many as we can and we got no explaination on how to do it and some of them I've been able to do and others I have no idea. It's factoring polynomials.

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 1:10 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in

• You can try for an online live math tutor for your math problems. I know one website that offers live math tutor. It is http://www.aafter.com/. Go to the site and type ? in the search box; and you will be redirected to a chat-room to talk directly to an efficient math tutor.
    AAfterSearch

Answer by AAfterSearch at 11:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Online math tutor
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• no..but i went to the library and checked out a few math books..
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 1:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• if the teacher told you just to do as many as you can, sounds like an abilities test so he/she can figure out where everyone is starting at
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I've been out of school for 5 years and this is my first semester in College and I havent done math since my Junior year so Im getting a little overwhelmed...I'm usually good at math and was 2 points away from scoring right into Math for Nurses but this is stressing me out lol I feel stupid when I dont know something.
    misspriss_1987

Comment by misspriss_1987 (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• dont stress, it will come back, if she said to just try it then i would assume there are some really hard ??'s that she doesnt expect anyone to get.. honestly dont do terribly well on that paper because it will set her expectations for you way too high. i saw the ?? and was going to say AAAMATH but that is for kids mostly.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• http://www.algebrahelp.com/

Also try the website for your textbook.  Most of them have additional resources available online.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2010