Maybe people delete their questions because they were answered!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• oohh! oooh! Wait... I don't want popcorn!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:23 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• why not pick best answer and close it correctly instead of deleting it and losing points? why not leave it up with the answer in case someone else could benefit from the answer?
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:25 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• You know theres best answer, right?
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Sometimes people that answer questions don't deserve a *best answer* IMO. A lot of times people just answer questions to gain points, so I can understand deleting questions. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• sometimes though, I think long and hard about the answer I am giving and then I hit on the answer botton and the post was erased. Its like,,,but wait, what about all the time I put into making this sound right. lol,,,sometimes it is annoying if I tried really hard to formulate a response and then its just gone..poof
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Its true sometimes people go off topic so some delete it..so plz calm down dude!

I do hate the fact some people juss write "wow"lol"no"yea"...like seriously?
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 5:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Who HONESTLY read and searches for "old" questions. Honestly if people did this then I feel that many of the questions would not be repeats. "could I be pregnant; how to get grape juice out of my tan couch; how many times does your child eat fast food; etc. Those are just the few of the examples that come to mind. The person deleting the question is truly not hurting anyone, point wise, but THEMSELVES! So what do you or anyone else care if THEY loose points! There are several people, myself included, will like to tell CM to shove it with the points. I've deleted several of my own questions, but yet still manage to be on level 16.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2010