Should I just let it go?

I'd say about a month ago I registered my ds for football camp I printed a copy of the form I had to fill out it said to mail it along with a check for $50 bucks for the cost of summer camp for 3 days and for 2 hours 1/2. a day. Before 7/26 ( I mailed it 7/13) so that was plenty of time to get in contact with me but no one did.
I also signed him up in another camp for 1 hr. a day for 5 days that one was $35 and he did go to this one and completed it. but the $50 dollar one cashed the check but my ds never got to go to that camp. We were there at their location where it said to meet on the form I mailed... but no one showed up. I emailed someone in the secretarydept. Bc there was no phone #. She responded to my email n said she would look into it it has now been 1 week. I am afraid it might be some kind of scam I pray that I am wrong :(
Thanks Ladies for atleast listening and your input on this.
All I want is my $50 bucks back

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• is the company/camp listed w/ the bbb? are there reviews of it if you google it? did yu have the location right? Gosh, horrible. I'm so sorry! Not sure what to do!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I agree with Jeanclaudia...look for a company name or something and research it. To me though it doesn't sound good. I always use the YMCA, they have football, basketball, and soccor. Sorry this happened to you. BTW, keep trying don't give.
    armywife81803

Answer by armywife81803 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes, it surely could be a scam but you need to ck into it more like the previous posters said. All the camps I've ever signed my dd up for have been though our park & rec or a paper that I've gotten from her school. Yes, it's concerning since you showed up at the correct meeting place, it could be a scam. Did you ask the person you emailed for a telephone #, etc?
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 4:38 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• it cud be a scam
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2010