eyes?

my son here latley has been waking up with his eyes very watery and I dont know what causes that anyone eles have that happen?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm 39 and my eyes still do that. It's your eye's way of cleaning things out. He might have a blanket fuzz in his eye, or dust or something. As long as it doesn't get gooey and greenish or crust his eye shut he should be fine.
    If his eyes are gooed over and crusty and it's all over his eyelashes and he can't open his eyes, he could have "pink eye" VERY CONTAGIOUS. Get him to the doctor quick. If you have older children and/or if he is in day care, Pink Eye is very common and they wont let him back in until he has been on antibotic eye drops for at least 24 hours!
    son_and_moon

Answer by son_and_moon at 11:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Allergies..mucus...my baby had it too for a long time, but over time it went away..try putting some warm water compresses on him. or I use sometimes warm chamomile tea too. baby in sling

JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2008