What in the heck is best answer and all these points I keep hearing about?

I don't get on here often, but I had a question. Why do people have to be soooo damn hateful? If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Good grief people...grow up! It's like this every where I go...seriously, isn't this supposed to be a board full of women that offer support, or do you just get your kicks by being dramatic and stupid?

Seriously...it was a simple question, it got answered ,I deleted it!! Big deal!!

Now back to my original question...what are points, best answers, vote ups...all of it? Can someone please POLITELY let me know? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• see above the graduation cap where it says forums and help? click ont hat and it will take you to the pho beta group and it explains the new system :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:06 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• phi beta*
    3_ring_circus_

• Click this  it will direct you to the group that will answer your questions.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:00 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yeah what musicmom said...you know when you get a bunch of women somewhere its gonna be drama...lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2010