Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child diagnosed with GHD (Growth Hormone Deficiency)

Hi there. My child has recently been diagnosed with GHD. (Growth Hormone Deficiency). I wanted to know what particular drug/treatment most parents were administering their child? What seems to be the most effective method for you and your child?

Also, as a parent do you ever get tired of having to administer this drug to your child?

The nurse recommended an easypod (an electronic injection device) from Saizen. Are any other parents using this for their child?

Answer Question

Asked by cmegrichard at 11:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • YES! We just started about a month ago for my DD. She uses Saizen and the easypod. The pod is awesome. She's been on it for about a month so no major growth yet. If you want to message me please do. My home Keyboard is missing some letters so I can respond from worK.


    Answer by deadheadjen at 8:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.