what cartoon do you find yourself watching even if your kids are not in the room

regian19832002

Asked by regian19832002 at 1:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the new scooby do is great --- like some serious political and social commentary hidden in there --- like when they found the "bad guy" was a teacher they said -- oh mr whatever, you are a teacher, why do you need to steal.... then the group has a moment to think and in unison says "ohhhhh" which is so funny because i am a teacher and .. yeah i dont make a lot of $... and the lastest one has dafine and fred pretending to be married and she snuggles into him and says something like - isnt this nice - and fred tells her - watch it dafnie. we are supposed to be Married, try not to Look too Happy! lol
    I can also get sucked into a chowder or adventure time pretty easily. i love the adventure time song too!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:27 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I watch them all.....then I try to blame it on that the kids were watching it but realize that they haven't been in the room for like 30+ mins....gosh dang it. LOL
    armywife81803

Answer by armywife81803 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• All of them!
    I am in the room with them then I guess I space out and realize I am stuck watching the cartoon while they are in there room...lol
    I get up and tell them to come back and watch TV or turn it off...lol I am just glad my dh didn't catch me he'd be like what the f are you watching...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Veggie tales
    four2bmws

Answer by four2bmws at 1:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• my son loves scooby doo...and jus today i found myself watching it after he had gone to the store with his dad....ha ha
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 1:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Veggie Tales, Jane and the Dragon, Arthur, Phineas and Pherb (sp?). I'm sure there are a couple more but I can't think of them right now..
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Family Guy & Aqua Teen, Hunger Force (did I mention.. My kid is almost 18?)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 4:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It used to be Fairly Oddparents and Arthur, not so much cartoons here anymore, but I think I've got all the iCarly episodes memorized, and most of Big Time Rush.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:11 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Everything. I don't know why.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 11:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2010