What wild things have you done in your sleep?

The other night I was dreaming that I was laying in bed and a bee (very large bee) had his stinger pointed right at my face. I woke my husband up to thrashing around in bed screaming "the bee is going to get me! Get the bee away from me! AHHH!" LOL I was sleeping through all of that! When my husband told me about it I couldnt stop laughing because I remember the dream, and in my dream I freaked out just like how he explained it. I didnt know I did it in real life!

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 11:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh man i'm violent when i sleep so i 'm told. SO has told me that i've punched him,slapped him,bit him,kicked him,and cursed at him. My mom and i were talking about it and she said that i've cursed at her like a possesed woman b/f! lol SO has told me i sleep walk, and that one time i sat in front of the tv,which was off, crying, eyes open and everything, and just looked at him then walked back to bed and fell asleep. He's told me i've woke up screaming and crying b/f. and that i always try to "get away" from him if he tries to hold me. I don't think i do it any more, i guess i should ask huh....
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 1:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I walked off the top bunk of my bunk beds when I was younger and the impact knocked me into another dream! Weird!
    Philyra

Answer by Philyra at 11:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I used to get really hot in my sleep and wake up naked!! Made it very awkward when company was over. I had to lock my bedroom door!
    son_and_moon

Answer by son_and_moon at 11:34 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• LOL. My husband tried to wake me up to ask me something once and I told him he had to wait in line to see Santa Claus. I don't remeber it at all but he loves to remind me of it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I used to wake up naked all the time for years. It was weird. I would just get hot in my sleep.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I fell asleep on the couch while my hubby was watching TV and he said I sat up started smoking an invisible cigarette, then I got up walked to the front door and started trying to get out, Luckily the door was deadbolted.
    bearcat84

Answer by bearcat84 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• It's not about me but my FIL told me on Sat him and my MIL were watching the Copy Cat Killer. When he went to bed that night he was having a nightmare that the "copy cat killer" was chasing him. So he started to run. Well it turned out that he was not only running in his dream, but in real life. He flew over my MIL and landed on the floor. When he woke up on the floor on the other side of the bed, it took him a while to figure out why he was there and on the floor. Not to mention all tangled up in the sheets. To funny!!
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I had a giant lizard (about 4 feet long) crawling up the side of the bed. I woke up my husband in a panic. When he turned on the light... the lizard I could so clearly see just disappeared and I woke up. Another night I had a giant spider lurking above the headboard. Same story... when the light came on, I woke up and the spider was gone. My husband still teases me.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• When I was younger my mom would go to a Bingo hall on Thursday nights so I was left at home with my dad. Well when she came home one night & opened the door I was standing on the other side of the door trying to open it. Also I woke my fiance up one night to ask him something & when I asked him he said something about get the key from the lady. when I asked him what lady he said the lady that answered the door. When I asked him who she was he said you pee in the hole. So when I asked him about that he said the hole in the basement lol. After that he woke up & didn't remember any of it.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 12:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I dont do anything in my sleep. Sometimes I talk and laugh thats about it. My hubby on the other hand...OMG! He tries to have sex with me...no joke! I looked into it and supposedly it's a disorder!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 12:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2008