Are Sarah Palin and her husband Todd "each others best friends?" if so then does that mean they each knows what the other is doing?

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin remained in the dark while her husband repeatedly asked top state officials to help get his former brother-in-law kicked off the state police force, Palin's husband and top aides said in affidavits provided to The Associated Press.

"I have heard criticism that I am too involved in my wife's administration," Todd Palin wrote in his affidavit. "My wife and I are very close. We are each other's best friend. I have helped her in her career the best I can, and she has helped me."

So are they best friends and she knew he was pressuring her top aides?

ny.chica

Asked by ny.chica at 11:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• cait030507 ~ It states in the first paragraph it's from the Associated Press
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 3:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• And what about Bill & Hillary???? What is the point?
    Anonymous

• You should really site sources along with your articles, it might make this a little more credible.
    cait030507

Answer by cait030507 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I think that what they do outside of their marriage has nothing to do with whether or not they are best friends. I don't bring my work home with me and neither does my husband but we are best friends. I don't think this discredits anything.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 12:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Your point is???????????
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 12:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• What is your point...so confusing? I think everyone that is in a relationship should be their partner's best friends first anyways? So What?
    Anonymous

• well me and my husband are best friends and as such we talk alot. We speak to each other about work and people we meet. So on one hand todd Palin is saying that he was the one that "repeatedly asked top state officials to help get his former brother-in-law kicked off the state police force" and that both him and her top aides hid this from Palin and on teh other hand he is saying there are best friends. I do believe that they are best friends which is also why I believe that she knew exactly what he was asking her top aides to do.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• KTUU.com is a good start. Real time Alaska news.Very neutral ,they report what is happening.

People of Alaska are not happy about Todd Palin,we didn't elect him like our Governor so there is a problem why he is dealing with state stuff.
    Anonymous

• I meant for you to post a link so we could read for ourselves...you know rather than reading just the clippings you felt like posting.
    cait030507

Answer by cait030507 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• cait030507 ------- I'm sure you are not as dumb as you are pretending to be. as soon as I open my internet explore that story was there. on different websites and pages. kind of front page news. but if you disagree with op all you have to do is google it. check out the links posted above you. read the entire story.
    Anonymous