Do you sometimes avoid the phone?

because it is someone you just might not want to talk to maybe bc they might want to come over and you are not in the mood for company or maybe they are the type that can talk your ears off. I hate talking on the phone. I use to love it when I was a teen...;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i always avoid the phone, thank goodness for caller id.
    debbyp64

Answer by debbyp64 at 2:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't usually. But My mom gave my sisters my number and.. Yes.. I am putting that sob on do not disturb. My older sister called at three am to ask what my youngest baby's full name and birthday are because she couldn't remember.. She also lives in the same state as me, so it was three am there too.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• bump
    debbyp64

• Heck yes! That is what caller id is for! LOL... If I do not want to talk on the phone I'll let it go to voice mail. I do answer calls from my kids and doctors,etc. though because my son has a lot of appts.
    sarchasmic_1

Answer by sarchasmic_1 at 2:24 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• phillip brand.. have this new phone out that shouts out the caller name & #... my sister has it...i will be investing in it...bcuz i am one to never answer the phone....and when my SO picks it up...i'm always yelling..."tell them i'll call them later"
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:25 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes. Terrible I know.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Ugh.. always. Then I text them back saying "sorry I can't talk right now, the baby is taking a nap. whats up?"
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I always avoid talking on the phone. I absolutely hate it with a passion! I guess I hate it because I feel like I can never end the conversation. So....... maybe some chatty friends ruined it for me? LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I love my caller ID. I wouldn't live without it! I avoid those I know as well as those I don't!! Depends on my mood.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yep.... Or at least I try too. How mean is that? But i can't stand talking on the phone. I have three friends I'll talk to on the phone & they are all out of state. & thats it. Im soo bad about the phone I'll leave my cell phone dead for days on end. ((Which of course makes the hubby mad, but hey I didn't want stupid nextel anyway!!!)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:47 AM on Aug. 25, 2010