abdomenal pain?

I've been having this abdomenal pain recently, it comes at random times, what. Could it mean?

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 2:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Health

•  Go to:  http://www.everydayhealth.com/symptom-checker/abdominal-pain 

And you can look it up. hugsFeel Better!

sarchasmic_1

Answer by sarchasmic_1 at 2:39 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Can you narrow it down? Is it in the middle/left/right? Is it a sabbing/sharp/stingy/dull/achey pain? Does it occur around a certain time of the day?
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Right in the middle, reallyachey, and like kinda makes me nauseous. And random times. Of the day.
    elliebaby

Comment by elliebaby (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Could you be pregnant? Or near a period? I have felt like that with both my boys. But I feel like that around ovulation time and period time. =( feel better.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Above your belly button in your stomach area? Or below your belly button in your lower g.i. area?
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Omg now u have me thinking :O, I strted having unprotectedsex recently, my last. Periodwas aug 9th and ended ten days later. And I could just be ovulating... And its under my belly above my pelvic bone.. And I hae gas :/
    elliebaby

Comment by elliebaby (original poster) at 2:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It is probably ovulation then. Thats what I feel like too. Gassy and crampy! lol I'm pretty sure I was at least a few months pregnant before I felt anything like that, it was the ligaments stretching! So I would think if it were due to pregnancy you would probably know! Unless you want to be pregnant! Then I'll cross my fingers for ya!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It could be a number of things- why don't you call your doctor?
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would check with your doctor if it's recurring pain.
    hepmommy

Answer by hepmommy at 9:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2010