anyone awake?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 2:46 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am, and I am soooo going to pay for this in the am. Son registers for school tomorrow and I work. Dd is going with him to register...I so need to get focused on the upcoming school year. DS got a hair cut tonight,,,it looks good. Im going to skip my lunch at work and pick up the kids and bring them back home. Im ready for school to start, its been a long enough summer
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I am but it's only 11pm here in Alaska
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes. I shouldn't be, though. Tommorrow is going to be rough:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Unfortunately... Getting sick always gives me insomnia
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• How bout you sherri,,why r u up so late tonight? Hope you feel better sten, summer colds suck so bad!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I am, DD has a cold that I thought was getting better till she started caughing like she smokes a pack a day! I feel so bad for her :(
    mommawhite08

Answer by mommawhite08 at 3:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Present...lol
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:05 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm always awake at his time. It's 2 a.m. Central Time. The dogs are especially nervous tonight,jumping up & barking every few minutes. Must be the full moon LOL
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 3:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• it's 2:37 am here in Tx. I was on cm earlier and decided to go to bed well I was tossing and turning and here I am back on cm. I too will pay for it when it's time to get up :/
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Im wide awake. Its 930 am here in Germany. Ive been up for 3 hours now. I get pretty bored during the day because we are at a new house, and our belongings wont arrive for another 6-9 weeks. Also the time difference between here and the States makes it so nobody is online to chat to.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2010