sex problem

How do you know if someone is addicted to sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• THEY WANT IT ALL THE TIME. NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEY ARE THINKING ABOUT IT. THEY FIND A WAY TO INCLUDE SEX IN EVERY SITUATION
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• when haveing sex takes over their life, then you know it's an addiction.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• imo i think sex addiction is an excuse for alot of men
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• and women too
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• wow from what the first poster said i must be an adict..LOL i dont think i am but i do think about it and want it all the time i can take just about anything that is said by someone and turn it sexual and it has never mattered where i was i am always thinking about it .... honestly i dont belive that you can be and addict its just an excuse... i belive that there are just some ppl out there more open to sex then others
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I first suspected that a guy I was seeing was addicted to sex and alcoholic and then later found out he was.... He was seeing me and Literally about 12 other women... we had a relationship and these other women were just 'stops on his route'... but he was having sex with ALL of them... he went through SAA..... it helped. But I broke up with him.... had MASSIVE testing done (clean - Thank you Jesus) and never slept with him again..... he tried to keep having a relationship with me until the time he died. but I couldn't allow myself to do that. I still miss him.... he died three years later in a car accident.... he was drinking and driving. You need to speak to a private counselor about the signs you need to be looking for... this is serious.... it takes over their lives and makes them into people they themselves don't want to be...but remember embarrassment and humiliation is a huge factor in this.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2008