Has anyone worked for Primerica Financial?

My friend was approached by someone that works for this company about working for them from her home. Is this a scam? Is this a pyramid marketing scheme? She has a great job now, but of course , was curious and would love to work from home. Please tell me what you know about this company. Thank you so much!

2coolmama

Asked by 2coolmama at 10:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi, I am currently a Primerica Financial agent operating out of one of the largest offices in the state of Maryland. We are not a pyramid organization. Pyramids in the U.S. are illegal. We are a highly regulated agency. Our office has helped hundreds of families and individuals in the Maryland, Michigan and Delaware area improve their overall financial situations by providing them with programs that have reduced the years of their mortgage debt and provided income protection in the case of death of a spouse. We also have licensed securities agents in our office that help people set up IRAs and mutual funds. Our Regional Vice President is Warren Powers who used to play for the Denver Broncos and his current salary is about $50,000 a month. We are a teaching office. We not only offer solutions to improve your overall financial situations, we teach you how to help others to do the same. If you are considering joining, I would be happy to give you further information.
    pfraling

Answer by pfraling at 12:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2008