TTCing??????????????????

Tell me ladies. Why do you want to know you are pregnant so early? At 1,2,3 week pregnant? You are going to be pregnant for almost a year, around 9 months. What is the hurry? If you are eating healthy and not smoking or drinking. What is the real hurry. Because I will tell you, at the end be in a hurry to get that kid out. I knew after I missed my first period.

Asked by louise2 at 5:52 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• but the fact of the matter is if they stress they'll never end up pregnant. thats the reason why most ppl who end up pregnant are the ones not trying to. if these women would just relax and not think about it they'd end up pregnant a lot quicker and they'd enjoy the sex more too w/o the stress
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:58 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• AMEN!!!!!
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yeah, I wonder the same thing. I was TTC, and spent money on a few tests, and my Dh told me I was no longer allowed to buy tests until after I was two weeks past my period date :P I don't drink or smoke, and I always eat healthy and take a vitamin. I knew as soon as I started throwing up, but he wouldn't let me test for another week and a half lol
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 5:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Its the not knowing I think, the am I or arent I? LOL
    mum-to-a-cutie

Answer by mum-to-a-cutie at 5:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have been trying to conceive for a few years now. I have pcos so stressing or not doesnt affect anything but my mood!! I have sex when we feel like it and enjoy it, I dont think get pregnant get pregnant the whole time. I take tests when my period is late, or since its never regular, when I think I should be having it. When you are actively trying to get pregnant I think you just want to know as soon as it happens because you have been waiting so long!
    Brandi2206

Answer by Brandi2206 at 6:38 AM on Aug. 25, 2010