• In the Spotlight:

potty pants

Hello need some ideal i have 2 year old boys and had potty my girl she was very hard. I don't want wase lots of money on diaper tranning pants .Do they make a potty pant can be can be re used. A friend gave me some of her boys clothes there was blue and wite what i think are potty pant it have Elasticized waistband and legg. If thesse not it were could i get them at i was at walmart did not see any.

Thank you

Tammy

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Gerber makes a potty pant that is basically a plastic diaper cover (like when we were kids) and it has a training pant inside. It is reusable and washable. I got them for the plastic covering hoping it would be leak proof. It wasn't. The pee just fills up and drains out, then you are stuck washing it anyway.
    Walmart does carry regular old run of the mill training pants that are like supper think underwear, but they are not leak proof either, but they do go into the wash.
    son_and_moon

Answer by son_and_moon at 11:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Do you mean the little thick, cotton training pants? BabiesRUs sells them.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Get the training pants that get cold when they go. They don't like to be cold and wet and then will know "If I go on my self I'll be cold" The start to go to the bathroom on his own.
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My daughter is in the midst of being potty trained and we use Pull-Ups only for when we go out of the house. During the day at home, we use plastic training pants by Gerber. You can get them at Wal-Mart in the infant department. The pants aren't to be used as underwear or diapers, but to be used overtop of underwear. The underwear will soak up the pee and the plastic will just make sure it doesn't get everywhere. Then, since it's just plastic, you rinse it out and lay it out to dry while you use another. They come in packs of 6 and one pack is all we've needed. I highly recommend!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008