Anyone recommend a good carrier I can carry my son around on me all day at a decent price?

LDA33

Asked by LDA33 at 7:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The Mobi wrap is $40 but I bet you could find one on Craigs List or Ebay for cheaper. Th\\
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 7:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I agree with the Moby wrap! I loved mine!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 7:30 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Moby Wrap...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:30 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• a sack with breathing holes? j/k ;)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:01 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I know it's pricier but the very best IMO is the Ergo. You can get them used for around $60 usually but I paid full price for mine and it has been worth every penny. We never use a stroller anymore and my husband actually offers to carry her lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I love wraps but the moby does need adjusting because it is stretchy especially after 15lbs. A non stretch wrap is better for heavier children. I like a mei-tai as it is very easy to use (easy to make yourself if you are handy with a sewing machine, but also reasonably priced depending on where you buy). I also really love kangas for quick back carries and shopping. Here is a bunch of videos demonstrating them: babywearing styles
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:03 AM on Aug. 25, 2010